Thanks to everyone who showed their trust in this project during its early stages!
Here are some key facts about this project and the application we built as part of the book:
- 445 pages eBook with practical hands-on advice for running production-ready Spring Boot applications on AWS
- three main modules: “Deploying with AWS”, “Spring Boot & AWS”, and “Production Readiness with AWS”
- 19 chapters with real-world examples and a complementary GitHub repository
- integrating core AWS services (SQS, SES, RDS, MQ, Lambda, etc.) with Spring Boot
- application runtime: AWS ECS Fargate cluster
Stratospheric now comprises 434 pages. The final suggested price is $39.
You can get your copy of the book at Leanpub.
If you subscribe to the mailing list you’ll still get a 50% discount on the final price.
Of course, we’ll continue to update the book, Both AWS and Spring Boot are constantly changing. We’ll closely monitor major changes to keep the eBook and the source code examples up-to-date.