You’ll benefit from my software quality audit both in terms of short-term fixes and long-term, continuous improvements.
The audit will answer questions like:
- Does your software help customers accomplish their jobs-to-be-done?
- Is your software resilient and fault-tolerant?
- Does your software help your business to adapt quickly to the market?
The software quality audit works like this:
- I compile a document, which will include assessments of
- the current level of software quality
- the testability of the software
- the quantity and quality of automated testing
- hot spots: error-prone and critical code pieces
- the tooling and continuous integration process
as well as recommendations and suggestions for how to improve in each of these areas.
- After you’ve received and digested the document we’ll have a 1-hour chat about what I found and during which I’ll try and answer any questions you might have.
The software quality audit costs €2,499 (+ 19% VAT and travel expenses), €1,000 of which is to be paid upfront.
I’m an independent IT consultant. For more than 10 years now I’ve been developing web applications and enterprise software for a variety of clients. I help companies in terms of software quality and knowledge transfer: Testing (both on the front-end using tools like Protractor and on the back-end with frameworks like JUnit and Mockito), continuous deployment, improving collaboration within teams, training developers regarding best practices and adopting new technologies.
Are you interested?
Then please contact me: