While there’s no lack of Angular resources and courses questions and problems with a new technology often only arise when actually using that technology in a real-world project or for your everyday work.
These questions for the most part can’t be addressed by generic courses and resources, especially if they concern company- or environment-specific requirements.
I help companies with the introduction of and the transition to new technologies. Through my in-depth experience with Angular in various industries and business settings I’m able to answer these questions.
I have a great deal of experience with both formal technology training and coaching developers in how to use new technologies for their everyday work. I’ve already helped quite a few clients by providing hands-on Angular coaching, which allowed their developers to quickly get up to speed with this technology and use it proficiently for their respective work.
You’ll benefit from my Hands-on Angular Coaching package regarding both quick solutions for problems at hand and best practices for continued, sustainable software development.
My Hands-on Angular Coaching package will answer questions like:
- Does our current architecture suit our business requirements? What can we do to improve our architecture?
- How should we structure new Angular applications? Where should we put specific Angular code artefacts such as directives or pipes?
- How can we efficiently refactor existing Angular applications to make future development easier and more sustainable?
- What are current best practices for automated testing with Angular? How can we implement a test-driven development (TDD) process with Angular and ensure our business requirements are met?
- How can we implement secure and reliable authentication and authorisation with Angular?
- What are best practices for accessing REST resources with Angular?
- What are different ways of passing messages within an Angular application?
- Which one is most suitable for our business requirements?
My Hands-on Angular Coaching package includes:
- A business and requirements assessment session: Understanding the industry and product requirements. Where does your company come from? What’s the technology and business background of your developers and product designers?
- 4 days of hands-on coaching, where I help your developers improve their Angular skills by solving real-world problems together and providing suggestions on how to apply best practices.
- 10 hours of on-demand assistance via Skype
- Access to my library of best practices and solutions for Angular
My Hands-on Angular Coaching package costs €5,999 (+ 19% VAT and travel expenses), €2,000 of which is to be paid upfront.
I’m an independent IT consultant. For more than 10 years now I’ve been developing web applications and enterprise software for a variety of clients. I help companies in terms of software quality and knowledge transfer: Testing (both on the front-end using tools like Protractor and on the back-end with frameworks like JUnit and Mockito), continuous deployment, improving collaboration within teams, training developers regarding best practices and adopting new technologies.
Are you interested?
Then please contact me: