Software quality is essential to your product's long-term viability. Software quality is a complex subject. It involves the code itself and automated testing but also best practices, continuous delivery and feedback mechanisms.
You'll benefit from my software quality audit both in terms of short-term fixes and long-term, continuous improvements.
The audit will answer questions like:
- Does your software help customers accomplish their jobs-to-be-done?
- Is your software resilient and fault-tolerant?
- Does your software help your business to adapt quickly to the market?
The software quality audit works like this:
- I compile a document, which will include assessments of
- the current level of software quality
- the testability of the software
- the quantity and quality of automated testing
- hot spots: error-prone and critical code pieces
- the tooling and continuous integration process
as well as recommendations and suggestions for how to improve in each of these areas.
- After you've received and digested the document we'll have a 1-hour chat about what I found and during which I'll try and answer any questions you might have.
The software quality audit costs €2,499 (+ 19% VAT and travel expenses), €1,000 of which is to be paid upfront.
I’m an independent IT consultant. For more than 10 years now I've been developing web applications and enterprise software for a variety of clients. I help companies in terms of software quality and knowledge transfer: Testing (both on the front-end using tools like Protractor and on the back-end with frameworks like JUnit and Mockito), continuous deployment, improving collaboration within teams, training developers regarding best practices and adopting new technologies.